Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

Share | 

The Jaden Yuki of IRL has arrived!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Random Fact : I'm android 3...There's nothing random about me.
DLA Points : 1594
Location Location : Nowhere and everywhere!(if you get it)[If you didn't get my reference I'm here:]I'm never in teh smae place, I travel from world to world, ueling, fighting, battling, things of the such. Look hard and you just might find me in your world.

Warnings
Warnings:
1/6  (1/6)

PostSubject: The Jaden Yuki of IRL has arrived!!!   Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Well, for one thing, it's about time i posted my intro LOLOLOLOLOL. If you comparedme to a yugioh anime character my results would be Jaden Yuki(that's why it's the title of my intro LOL)

Hey guys, check this out! *shows the human spirit cards to everyone in which are located here*
In case You've never met me, the name's Yuko Tsikumaru, and i love playing Yu-Gi-Oh! and making Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, so just let me know if you want me to make you a card. 'Cuz I'll probably be able to make it for you. Even if they can't hear me, I'm still cheering for my friends all the way. I make banners too, just don't get size picky. I make them solely on Paint as well.

RP Character Creation Topic | RP Character Creation Format | MINECRAFT RP Character Creation/Format
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemontrainersrpg.forumotion.com/forum

The Jaden Yuki of IRL has arrived!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1