Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

Share | 

DLA vs The Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Join which team?
DLA
59%
 59% [ 13 ]
The Darkness
41%
 41% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Random Fact : I'm android 3...There's nothing random about me.
DLA Points : 1594
Location Location : Nowhere and everywhere!(if you get it)[If you didn't get my reference I'm here:]I'm never in teh smae place, I travel from world to world, ueling, fighting, battling, things of the such. Look hard and you just might find me in your world.

Warnings
Warnings:
1/6  (1/6)

PostSubject: DLA vs The Darkness   Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:43 pm

well, i'm not admin or mod but i am starting an event a little different from a tournament.

Rules:

each player get 10 star chips. bet 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 star chips each duel. If you win, you get what the opponent bet. If you lose, you lose what you bet. Both duelists MUST agree on a bet or they cannot duel. When you run out of star chips, you are out of the event. In a tie, both players lose their star chips and can't regain them unless by winning a duel. The losing team will be the team that runs out of members first.

Banned:

wind up decks
constellar decks
majestic focused decks
super polymerization
limit 3 d-heroes per deck
limit 1 exodia piece per deck
god cards(all 4)

special rules:

polymerization can be used for synchro summon(but it IS still treated as fusion, though it is to summon a sycnhro monster)UNLESS the monster is level 10 or higher.

Rewards:

winning team all members gain 500 points
losing team all members gain 10 points

Hey guys, check this out! *shows the human spirit cards to everyone in which are located here*
In case You've never met me, the name's Yuko Tsikumaru, and i love playing Yu-Gi-Oh! and making Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, so just let me know if you want me to make you a card. 'Cuz I'll probably be able to make it for you. Even if they can't hear me, I'm still cheering for my friends all the way. I make banners too, just don't get size picky. I make them solely on Paint as well.

RP Character Creation Topic | RP Character Creation Format | MINECRAFT RP Character Creation/Format

Last edited by ★Demon Duelist From Hell on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemontrainersrpg.forumotion.com/forum
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Location Location : Nowhere and everywhere!(if you get it)[If you didn't get my reference I'm here:]I'm never in teh smae place, I travel from world to world, ueling, fighting, battling, things of the such. Look hard and you just might find me in your world.

Warnings
Warnings:
1/6  (1/6)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:45 pm

i'm in for the darkness

Hey guys, check this out! *shows the human spirit cards to everyone in which are located here*
In case You've never met me, the name's Yuko Tsikumaru, and i love playing Yu-Gi-Oh! and making Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, so just let me know if you want me to make you a card. 'Cuz I'll probably be able to make it for you. Even if they can't hear me, I'm still cheering for my friends all the way. I make banners too, just don't get size picky. I make them solely on Paint as well.

RP Character Creation Topic | RP Character Creation Format | MINECRAFT RP Character Creation/Format
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:52 pm

DLA RULES

Very Happy

Last edited by ! Avenger on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchihaHollow
Testers
Testers

DLA Points : 1421

Warnings
Warnings:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:19 pm

i will joing the darknnes

The darkness that lurks in the galaxy. Become the light of hope and my very servant. The embodiment of light, now descend! Appear now,Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon This is 50% luck, 20% build, 15% whichever cards get milled, 5% stack, 10% tech and 100% reason to remember the deck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-Droid
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

DLA Points : 204

Warnings
Warnings:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:07 pm

DLA all the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxroid
Untested
Untested

DLA Points : 119
Location Location : Keystone Heights, FL

Warnings
Warnings:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:35 pm

I will fight for the DLA to my last breath.

You're pitiful, Jaden - jumping up and down like some fool, never taking anything serious. That's why you'll never be a champion. It takes discipline to win. You need to have a sense of duty. You need to have some kind of plan! Well I have a plan! And I have a sense of duty! That's why I'm going to beat you, Jaden! That's why I'll beat anyone in my way! I can conquer anyone! You got that! I'm gonna conquer the whole world! Twisted Evil

Insanity Rulez lol!

Bilangual speaker (If you watch far enough, you'll see either Hitler or Stalin) Exclamation
Please don't ask what it means, my Spanish is quite limited. confused

It's true, he *is* a weaker card, one the old Chazz would have never used. But I've learned something: sometimes life deals you all sorts of cards, and you have to make the best of what you've got. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armor Master
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Random Fact : Likes Black Ops 2 and MW3
DLA Points : 242
Location Location : London, Ontario

Warnings
Warnings:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:59 pm

im in DLA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

DLA Points : 349

Warnings
Warnings:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:14 pm

why no majestic decks ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Warnings
Warnings:
1/6  (1/6)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm

Harker wrote:
why no majestic decks ?

Majestic monsters are aloud but no decks that focus towards a majestic synchro monster out withing the first 3 turns.

Back to top Go down
Aizen Alex moto
Untested
Untested

DLA Points : 138
Location Location : Jersey City,New Jersey

Warnings
Warnings:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:34 pm

YES OK I JOIN AND I HAVE MY OWN HERO DECK

Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe! And that hole will be a path for those behind us! The dreams of those who've fallen! The hopes of those who'll follow! Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix! Drilling a path towards tomorrow! And that's Tengen Toppa! That's Gurren Lagann!! My drill is the drill...that creates the heavens!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#!/
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Warnings
Warnings:
1/6  (1/6)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Alex which team u join?

Back to top Go down
aaronrocks53
Untested
Untested

DLA Points : 3
Location Location : london ontario

Warnings
Warnings:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:34 pm

DLA Very Happy ALL THE WAY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SasukeUchihaHollow
Testers
Testers

DLA Points : 1421

Warnings
Warnings:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:02 am

when will this start

The darkness that lurks in the galaxy. Become the light of hope and my very servant. The embodiment of light, now descend! Appear now,Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon This is 50% luck, 20% build, 15% whichever cards get milled, 5% stack, 10% tech and 100% reason to remember the deck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlahDS
Light And Darkness Dragon Elite
Light And Darkness Dragon Elite

DLA Points : 4
Location Location : Ends of Time

Warnings
Warnings:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:13 am

I guess ill choose darkness :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xemnas night
Untested
Untested

DLA Points : 218

Warnings
Warnings:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:30 am

i will be in darkness

to demon duelist from hell and kaizer if you really are from hell you sure will know that mark i am the ruler of chaos
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Warnings
Warnings:
1/6  (1/6)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:33 am

once i decide t start i <.<

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:16 pm

Im joining the darkness
Back to top Go down
xxroid
Untested
Untested

Warnings
Warnings:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:48 pm

And when would you feel like doing this?

You're pitiful, Jaden - jumping up and down like some fool, never taking anything serious. That's why you'll never be a champion. It takes discipline to win. You need to have a sense of duty. You need to have some kind of plan! Well I have a plan! And I have a sense of duty! That's why I'm going to beat you, Jaden! That's why I'll beat anyone in my way! I can conquer anyone! You got that! I'm gonna conquer the whole world! Twisted Evil

Insanity Rulez lol!

Bilangual speaker (If you watch far enough, you'll see either Hitler or Stalin) Exclamation

It's true, he *is* a weaker card, one the old Chazz would have never used. But I've learned something: sometimes life deals you all sorts of cards, and you have to make the best of what you've got. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Warnings
Warnings:
1/6  (1/6)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:26 pm

xxroid wrote:
And when would you feel like doing this?

when i feel like feeling likeit <.< Razz

Back to top Go down
Avian
Untested
Untested

DLA Points : 7
Location Location : The Skys

Warnings
Warnings:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:04 am

DLA All Day

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxroid
Untested
Untested

Warnings
Warnings:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:00 pm

ok...

Insanity Rulez lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xemnas night
Untested
Untested

DLA Points : 218

Warnings
Warnings:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:15 am

i will be in darkness

to demon duelist from hell and kaizer if you really are from hell you sure will know that mark i am the ruler of chaos
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxroid
Untested
Untested

Warnings
Warnings:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:20 pm

Its still a little lopsided...

Insanity Rulez lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Warnings
Warnings:
1/6  (1/6)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:16 pm

sue me then!

Back to top Go down
xxroid
Untested
Untested

Warnings
Warnings:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:59 pm

★Demon Duelist From Hell wrote:
sue me then!

Meet me in Italy. Ill sue your face till you never see the light of day again

Insanity Rulez lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DLA vs The Darkness   

Back to top Go down

DLA vs The Darkness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next