Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

Kaiba vs Danny challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seto Kaiba
Testers
Testers
Seto Kaiba

DLA Points : 126
Location Location : Kaiba Corp., being a total douche to my employees adn screwing the rules because i have money when i duel Yugi

Warnings
Warnings:
Kaiba vs Danny challenge Left_bar_bleue0/0Kaiba vs Danny challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Kaiba vs Danny challenge Empty
PostSubject: Kaiba vs Danny challenge   Kaiba vs Danny challenge EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:02 am

Let's play again, unless you're too scared ^_^
Back to top Go down
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Random Fact : I'm android 3...There's nothing random about me.
DLA Points : 1594
Location Location : Nowhere and everywhere!(if you get it)[If you didn't get my reference I'm here:]I'm never in teh smae place, I travel from world to world, ueling, fighting, battling, things of the such. Look hard and you just might find me in your world.

Warnings
Warnings:
Kaiba vs Danny challenge Left_bar_bleue1/6Kaiba vs Danny challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (1/6)

PostSubject: Re: Kaiba vs Danny challenge   Kaiba vs Danny challenge EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:04 am

35 points?
Back to top Go down
http://pokemontrainersrpg.forumotion.com/forum
Seto Kaiba
Testers
Testers
Seto Kaiba

Location Location : Kaiba Corp., being a total douche to my employees adn screwing the rules because i have money when i duel Yugi

Warnings
Warnings:
Kaiba vs Danny challenge Left_bar_bleue0/0Kaiba vs Danny challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Kaiba vs Danny challenge   Kaiba vs Danny challenge EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:04 am

yeah, right here, right now!
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Testers
Testers
Seto Kaiba

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Kaiba vs Danny challenge   Kaiba vs Danny challenge EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:31 am

i won ^_^Kaiba vs Danny challenge BfQmb
Back to top Go down
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Random Fact : I'm android 3...There's nothing random about me.
DLA Points : 1594
Location Location : Nowhere and everywhere!(if you get it)[If you didn't get my reference I'm here:]I'm never in teh smae place, I travel from world to world, ueling, fighting, battling, things of the such. Look hard and you just might find me in your world.

Warnings
Warnings:
Kaiba vs Danny challenge Left_bar_bleue1/6Kaiba vs Danny challenge Empty_bar_bleue  (1/6)

PostSubject: Re: Kaiba vs Danny challenge   Kaiba vs Danny challenge EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:18 pm

-___-i hate the thought of it-___-
Back to top Go down
http://pokemontrainersrpg.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiba vs Danny challenge   Kaiba vs Danny challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiba vs Danny challenge
Page 1 of 1