Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

I'd like to clear things with everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I'd like to clear things with everyone Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to clear things with everyone   I'd like to clear things with everyone EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:50 am

Seeming as though that a lot complains as to why I'm rude to you, I'll give you reasons as to why I am these days. From greatest to lowest.

• I just broke up with my girlfriend
    My parents are going to get a divorce
    My siblings are in shit
    Loads of my friends died
    Shit's going on in my life and I ain't in the sanity to remember anything
    I've been this way

I'd like to point out as well that the fact that there has to be an admin who won't tolerate people as much as they shouldn't. It's disappointing that people just get off the hook like that here and I'm one of those people who doesn't tolerate shit.
Back to top Go down
! Vip !
Moderators
Moderators
! Vip !

DLA Points : 2483

Warnings
Warnings:
I'd like to clear things with everyone Left_bar_bleue0/0I'd like to clear things with everyone Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to clear things with everyone   I'd like to clear things with everyone EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:47 am

Its sad, I feel for you I really do. My dad past away and my best friend died in the Colorado shooting. But sometimes the best thing to do is... move on.
Back to top Go down
MeteoriteX
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
MeteoriteX

DLA Points : 658

Warnings
Warnings:
I'd like to clear things with everyone Left_bar_bleue0/0I'd like to clear things with everyone Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to clear things with everyone   I'd like to clear things with everyone EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:26 pm

I feel for you too. my mum died 4 years ago, and it took some kid to help me get over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to clear things with everyone   I'd like to clear things with everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd like to clear things with everyone
Page 1 of 1