Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

Reece's Graphic shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReeceMart
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
ReeceMart

Random Fact : I want to marry sachi from SAO
DLA Points : 105
Location Location : England

Warnings
Warnings:
Reece's Graphic shop Left_bar_bleue0/0Reece's Graphic shop Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Reece's Graphic shop Empty
PostSubject: Reece's Graphic shop   Reece's Graphic shop EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:03 pm

I take a different approach to graphics, i don't render pictures i do something else instead im not the best but i can produce decent quality. Tell me the background you want (feel free to supply backgrounds) The main focus/Pictures, i accept multiple again (feel free to supply pictures) and the text you want (feel free to give font type, eg fancy etc?) and pictures will be free for the first 3 customers, and 25 each after that have a good time. (preview of made sig below)
Back to top Go down

Reece's Graphic shop
Page 1 of 1