Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

Darkness and light elite entrance exam

Go down 
+6
Partyboy72
joelbolt35
☠ Alucard ☠
Fluffytots
tavo
Bloody Desire
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloody Desire
Chancellor
Chancellor
Bloody Desire

Random Fact : love watching anime
DLA Points : 6269
Location Location : in the graveyard

Warnings
Warnings:
Darkness and light elite entrance exam  Left_bar_bleue0/0Darkness and light elite entrance exam  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Darkness and light elite entrance exam  Empty
PostSubject: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:51 pm

OK the entrence for darkness and light elite dorm is back and running
the old way was to do tournament amount the slifer red duelist but we stopped because of the lack of online members
so we created a new way for people to enter this dorm.

ok this is how this will work

*only* slifer red duelist are allowed to take this test

i created a group called special tester and slifer red duelist have to request a duel from a special testers

they have to duel 3 special testers and they cannot loss in a match

with in total of 3 matches won in a row against special testers they will be in elite dorm

if the slifer red duelist losses a match while taking the test then they are eligible to take the test again after 2 weeks of time

*note if the test is not given by a special tester it wont count*

there is no testing format so all the testee need to do is win

if the testee gets disconnected then it will count as a lost but if a tester get disconnected they have to give the test over no matter who was winning or losing

banned decks:
Exodia
Stall
Burn
OTK
Meta *current format*

Meta decks: Dino Rabbit, Geargia, Six Samurai, Wind-Up, Psychic, HERO, Gravekeepers, Chain Burn and
Chaos Dragon

Current Special Testers:

Bloody Desire
☠ Alucard ☠
DaGuVaX
! Aster Phoenix
joelbolt35
gravesix4

there is no exception who ever does the elite test who is not on the list is not an official special tester and there duel will not count, i had a talk with Sora about this

https://new-dark-light.forumotion.com/g24-special-testers

also if you wish to be a special tester see me and only me
only admin/ Elite dorm members/ current testers are eligible to become a special tester

Note: you have to have aleast 30 post to take the test and at least 50 post to take a retest

Last edited by Bloody Desire on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
tavo
Moderators
Moderators
tavo

DLA Points : 100192
Location Location : Earth

Warnings
Warnings:
Darkness and light elite entrance exam  Left_bar_bleue0/0Darkness and light elite entrance exam  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:40 am

sounds fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Fluffytots
Vice Chancellor
Vice Chancellor
Fluffytots

DLA Points : 308

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Shouldn't the elites be the one testing?
Back to top Go down
☠ Alucard ☠
Winged Kuriboh
Winged Kuriboh
☠ Alucard ☠

Random Fact : Im Awesome.
DLA Points : 228

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:18 pm

good luck to joining
Back to top Go down
Bloody Desire
Chancellor
Chancellor
Bloody Desire

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Fluffytots wrote:
Shouldn't the elites be the one testing?

actually this is a test to let slifer red duelist to become elites
Back to top Go down
joelbolt35
Light And Darkness Dragon Elite
joelbolt35

DLA Points : 309

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Time for me to start dueling these special testers one by one... I added all 4 of you as my friends so be expecting my challenge Razz
Back to top Go down
Bloody Desire
Chancellor
Chancellor
Bloody Desire

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:14 pm

ok but try to use your most intense deck for the test cause ur main goal it to win the match
Back to top Go down
Partyboy72
Blue Eyes Ultimate
Blue Eyes Ultimate
Partyboy72

DLA Points : 367

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:40 pm

and remember never give up and believe in the heart of the cards :Duel: lol
Back to top Go down
Bloody Desire
Chancellor
Chancellor
Bloody Desire

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:08 pm

list updated with a new tester
Back to top Go down
! Accel
Blue Eyes Ultimate
Blue Eyes Ultimate
! Accel

Random Fact : RETIRED in Dueling
DLA Points : 446

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Niceee
Back to top Go down
Bloody Desire
Chancellor
Chancellor
Bloody Desire

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:33 am

test updated with a new rule
and those who is currently taking the test, they could finish without having he required post
Back to top Go down
☣FireLordone☣
Vice Chancellor
Vice Chancellor
☣FireLordone☣

DLA Points : 1747

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Your the only active person that's always online and the others i only since one of them on for the pass week so therefor idk if i can even become an elite if these test aren't available
Unless i can duel you 3 times in a row
Back to top Go down
Bloody Desire
Chancellor
Chancellor
Bloody Desire

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:43 pm

i will think about it
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

DLA Points : 4243
Location Location : On the throne, with the universe at his fingertips.

Warnings
Warnings:
Darkness and light elite entrance exam  Left_bar_bleue1/10Darkness and light elite entrance exam  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Bloody I respect your judgement, but I must say something. Elite isn't all about winning, there is no point in putting one Slifer red against three duelists, and expecting them just to win because they have 'the will' to become elite. Elite shouldn't be about winning, it should be about passion for your game, and a bit of skill, but not just all out winning. You need to rethink part of this test, and not just expect them to get in just with natural skill, test them on their knowledge of the game, passion for the game, attitude towards the tester.. Elite.. Isn't about winning.. It's about heart, and respect, and discipline, and the elites must reflect on that. Please just.. at least take out the part about them having no testing format, let them at least even if they lose, get a chance to get in. It's only fair, and it will encourage them to greatness.. I have made terrible choices toward this academy, because I thought I knew best.. But I didn't, and the Rising-Elite Slifers must make a choice about their attitude.. Not just raw dueling skills..
Back to top Go down
Bloody Desire
Chancellor
Chancellor
Bloody Desire

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Uncertainty wrote:
Bloody I respect your judgement, but I must say something. Elite isn't all about winning, there is no point in putting one Slifer red against three duelists, and expecting them just to win because they have 'the will' to become elite. Elite shouldn't be about winning, it should be about passion for your game, and a bit of skill, but not just all out winning. You need to rethink part of this test, and not just expect them to get in just with natural skill, test them on their knowledge of the game, passion for the game, attitude towards the tester.. Elite.. Isn't about winning.. It's about heart, and respect, and discipline, and the elites must reflect on that. Please just.. at least take out the part about them having no testing format, let them at least even if they lose, get a chance to get in. It's only fair, and it will encourage them to greatness.. I have made terrible choices toward this academy, because I thought I knew best.. But I didn't, and the Rising-Elite Slifers must make a choice about their attitude.. Not just raw dueling skills..

ok i will see what u can come up with for the elite test and if i like it i will have sora look at it too and we will approve it
Back to top Go down
tavo
Moderators
Moderators
tavo

DLA Points : 100192
Location Location : Earth

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:45 am

I think its fine like it is
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

Warnings
Warnings:
Darkness and light elite entrance exam  Left_bar_bleue1/10Darkness and light elite entrance exam  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Well, okay, I will try to come up with something.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Untested
Untested
Erebus

DLA Points : 25

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:46 pm

wait.. so if in one of the matches you win the match 2-1 you don't get in? and your dueling THEE elite members ..so to be an elite u have to be better then all the other elite members? and without losing even 1 duel while being sided against? WTF?
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Exactly, Erebus. That's one thing I don't like about this testing format.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Desire
Chancellor
Chancellor
Bloody Desire

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:28 pm

hmmm you got a point there i will see what i can do about that.
and also if you win 2-1 you do win the entire duel
Back to top Go down
joelbolt35
joelbolt35

DLA Points : 309

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:18 am

Erebus wrote:
wait.. so if in one of the matches you win the match 2-1 you don't get in? and your dueling THEE elite members ..so to be an elite u have to be better then all the other elite members? and without losing even 1 duel while being sided against? WTF?
I won all my duels 2-0 so it is possible... And besides you can lose 1 duel as long as you win the match. You can just look at it as a tournament where the prize for first place is the elite dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness and light elite entrance exam    Darkness and light elite entrance exam  Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkness and light elite entrance exam
Page 1 of 1