Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

It would seem that this is my office, i am sorry to be taking a room for free.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imsosorry1997
Moderators
Moderators
imsosorry1997

DLA Points : 35

Warnings
Warnings:
It would seem that this is my office, i am sorry to be taking a room for free. Left_bar_bleue0/0It would seem that this is my office, i am sorry to be taking a room for free. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

It would seem that this is my office, i am sorry to be taking a room for free. Empty
PostSubject: It would seem that this is my office, i am sorry to be taking a room for free.   It would seem that this is my office, i am sorry to be taking a room for free. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:14 pm

MY OFFICE!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bloody Desire
Chancellor
Chancellor
Bloody Desire

Random Fact : love watching anime
DLA Points : 6269
Location Location : in the graveyard

Warnings
Warnings:
It would seem that this is my office, i am sorry to be taking a room for free. Left_bar_bleue0/0It would seem that this is my office, i am sorry to be taking a room for free. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

It would seem that this is my office, i am sorry to be taking a room for free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It would seem that this is my office, i am sorry to be taking a room for free.   It would seem that this is my office, i am sorry to be taking a room for free. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:46 pm

lol ok but try to get tested as well because well you know sometimes mods and teachers get revoked from position and they will remain untested
Back to top Go down
imsosorry1997
Moderators
Moderators
imsosorry1997

DLA Points : 35

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: It would seem that this is my office, i am sorry to be taking a room for free.   It would seem that this is my office, i am sorry to be taking a room for free. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:47 am

oh ok lol sure, ill get tested as soon as possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It would seem that this is my office, i am sorry to be taking a room for free.   It would seem that this is my office, i am sorry to be taking a room for free. Empty

Back to top Go down

It would seem that this is my office, i am sorry to be taking a room for free.
Page 1 of 1