Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

Affiliation with SRDA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darksoul
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Darksoul

DLA Points : 35
Location Location : The Shadow Realm

Warnings
Warnings:
Affiliation with SRDA Left_bar_bleue0/0Affiliation with SRDA Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Affiliation with SRDA Empty
PostSubject: Affiliation with SRDA   Affiliation with SRDA EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Hello D-droid already accepted my affiliation request with my academy (link below), I have already made the affiliation banner in my academy homepage and am just waiting for an admin of this academy to do so here.

Academy Link:

Thanks for accepting,
Darksoul out...

Last edited by ☣FireLordone☣ on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No Linking other academy)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowrealmacademy.forumotion.com/
☣FireLordone☣
Vice Chancellor
Vice Chancellor
☣FireLordone☣

DLA Points : 1747

Warnings
Warnings:
Affiliation with SRDA Left_bar_bleue0/0Affiliation with SRDA Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Affiliation with SRDA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affiliation with SRDA   Affiliation with SRDA EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:59 pm

I'm sorry but Darksoul posting other academy links isn't allowed i will pm on Dueling Network [(KoC) Darksoul] for another warning you have 3 days to edit your topic yourself or i will delete it.
Back to top Go down

Affiliation with SRDA
Page 1 of 1