Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)

Go down 

ehich will be the monster of the week
blue-eyes white dragon
monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) I_vote_lcap0%monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
neo galaxy photon dragon
monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) I_vote_lcap10%monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
shooting uasar dragon
monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) I_vote_lcap10%monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
black rose dragon
monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) I_vote_lcap20%monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
red nova dragon
monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) I_vote_lcap50%monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
baby tiragon
monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) I_vote_lcap0%monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
light and darkness dragon
 10% [ 1 ]
Wattaildragon
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) Empty
PostSubject: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:15 pm

every week i make a question like (what is your best monster with 0 atk)
after the people suggest some cards we will do a poll with cards
3+ 1 vote
6+ 2 votes
8+ 3 votes

the card with the most votes will be in card of the week

this week subject what is your favourite dragon-type monster

Last edited by xemnas night on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gracco.
Chancellor
Chancellor
Gracco.

Random Fact : Im Awesome.
DLA Points : 99796
Location Location : Nebraska

Warnings
Warnings:
monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) Left_bar_bleue0/0monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Blue Eyes White Dragon
Back to top Go down
https://new-dark-light.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:20 pm

neo galaxy eyes photon dragon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Quasar...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Card-car D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:51 pm

dark jester card car d is not a dragon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:59 pm

Red-Nova Dragon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Black Rose Dragon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Ouuuh this Jester is sorry for missunderstood...Baby Tiragon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Light and Darkness Dragon is best dragon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:36 pm

neo galaxy or quasar..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Kuriboh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:55 pm

not a dragon..technically
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:05 am

lord and nagato

@nagato every week it wil be a diferent subject this week is a dragon-type monster next week maybe it will be a fiend monster

@lord you can suggest a card that is alreadt suggested
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:57 am

Wattaildragon

So godly that it's name has been changed twice and the description adds to it's godliness.

"Capable of indefinite flight. Attacks by wrapping its body with electricity and ramming into opponents.
IMPORTANT: Capturing the "Wattaildragon" is forbidden by the Ancient Rules and is a Level 6 offense, the minimum sentence for which is imprisonment for no less than 2500 heliocycles."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:11 am

Le f* dragon >.>... see if you can find that, lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:55 pm

Blackrose dragonz.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:36 am

Red-Nova Dragon FTW!;d
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:00 am

Red Nova Dragon da bess! ehehe.... Quasar might be my suggestion but RND for me <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:29 am

nuu.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:09 am

Wahaha, RND is winning! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:13 am

monster of the week is red nova dragon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:19 pm

We know -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)   monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes) Empty

Back to top Go down

monster of the week #1 (up to 2 votes)
Page 1 of 1