Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Random Fact : I'm android 3...There's nothing random about me.
DLA Points : 1594
Location Location : Nowhere and everywhere!(if you get it)[If you didn't get my reference I'm here:]I'm never in teh smae place, I travel from world to world, ueling, fighting, battling, things of the such. Look hard and you just might find me in your world.

Warnings
Warnings:
The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android Left_bar_bleue1/6The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android Empty_bar_bleue  (1/6)

The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android Empty
PostSubject: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:32 am

Yep, I came all the way from blue eyes dorm into here. My retest shot me past ra, obelisk and dark magician, so that's pretty nice. Anyway, if you have any questions about things that are absolutely pointless, I probably can answer you, so post them here so that you're not bugging a teacher/admin/mod/chancellor/other high rank(with the exception of Seto Kaiba bug him plz).

Built my living room:The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android Livingroomp

Last edited by ★Android 3-Danny(Saiyan)★ on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pokemontrainersrpg.forumotion.com/forum
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Light And Darkness Dragon Elite
Sasori Of The Red Sand

DLA Points : 4243
Location Location : On the throne, with the universe at his fingertips.

Warnings
Warnings:
The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android Left_bar_bleue1/10The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:06 pm

*Sneds his room into a black hole, which has no return*
Back to top Go down
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Location Location : Nowhere and everywhere!(if you get it)[If you didn't get my reference I'm here:]I'm never in teh smae place, I travel from world to world, ueling, fighting, battling, things of the such. Look hard and you just might find me in your world.

Warnings
Warnings:
The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android Left_bar_bleue1/6The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android Empty_bar_bleue  (1/6)

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:44 pm

*blocks the black hole with a planet*
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

Warnings
Warnings:
The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android Left_bar_bleue1/10The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Umm the planet will be sucked in xD You don't think these things through xD You're room is still gone.
Back to top Go down
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:54 am

The planet is bigger than the black hole so it won't fit into he black hole. Razz xD
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:55 am

Guess what? Blackholes have infinite mass they will suck up anything of any size into the other dimension
Back to top Go down
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:24 am

fine
*eats the black hole so that it can't suck anything up*
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:29 am

1 you eat a black hole you implode 2 it's too late ur room is gone -.-"
Back to top Go down
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:45 am

*rewinds time and eats toshiro and then spits him out in a closet.*
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:04 pm

*Stops time to before when demon was born and kills his mother.
Back to top Go down
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:00 pm

*eats toshiro in his travels*
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:13 pm

You can't, I stopped time, so you can't move, rewinded it and killed ur mother, so you never existed Razz
Back to top Go down
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:17 pm

i have the 7 chaos emeralds
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:18 pm

1 idk and idc what those are, 2 you never existed, 3 your room is destroyed Razz
Back to top Go down
★Yusei Fudo★
Untested
Untested

DLA Points : 48

Warnings
Warnings:
The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android Left_bar_bleue0/0The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:59 am

why demon?

why did you reference sonic?

though he is right, he never should've made that reference...
Back to top Go down
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:44 pm

well everyone i'm shooting for top poster, if you see this, i'd love some support along the way Razz
Back to top Go down
ϟ★Kai Fudo★ϟ
Untested
Untested
ϟ★Kai Fudo★ϟ

DLA Points : 214

Warnings
Warnings:
The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android Left_bar_bleue0/0The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:30 pm

you aint reaching top poster before i do>.>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:06 pm

posting so much can get you banned
Back to top Go down
ϟ★Kai Fudo★ϟ
Untested
Untested
ϟ★Kai Fudo★ϟ

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:07 pm

im just posting where i think it needs posting...and 2 posts just to post, but thosell stop, if u want, but dont blame me if i target u in every hate-fueled mission>.>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:12 pm

ive been reading all the posts stop spamming the forum or youll get a ban
Back to top Go down
ϟ★Kai Fudo★ϟ
Untested
Untested
ϟ★Kai Fudo★ϟ

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:14 pm

im not spamming, if i am, so are you>.> either way, spam is posting in every topic i possibly can ive only posted in like 6 or 7>.>i havent spammed anything unless you have>.>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:28 pm

try spamming now
Back to top Go down
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:16 am

>.>id make a comment but i wont just out of fear of beign banned ill comment sometime within the next 38685869868586857667 hours though Razz
Back to top Go down
! Aster Phoenix
Vice Chancellor
Vice Chancellor
! Aster Phoenix

DLA Points : 175

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:57 am

yuko. touch up on your science facts. a planet would be absorbed into a black hose because they have infinite mass and secondly. stop with the cannibalism. its not good for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android   The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dorm Of The Saiyan Android
Page 1 of 1