Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT

Go down 
+2
Gracco.
Snakedoc(Lord)
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snakedoc(Lord)
Untested
Untested
Snakedoc(Lord)

DLA Points : 101

Warnings
Warnings:
GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT Left_bar_bleue0/0GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:08 am

We invite all of u as our affiliates to come and represent ur academy the best u can!
Also show us which academy is the strongest
Back to top Go down
Gracco.
Chancellor
Chancellor
Gracco.

Random Fact : Im Awesome.
DLA Points : 99796
Location Location : Nebraska

Warnings
Warnings:
GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT Left_bar_bleue0/0GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:57 am

Can u pm me the affiliates pic again i kind of lost it and at ada dla affiliates link has to go to here
https://new-dark-light.forumotion.com/forum and thank you
Back to top Go down
https://new-dark-light.forumotion.com
Snakedoc(Lord)
Untested
Untested
Snakedoc(Lord)

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:34 am

just make a new 1
Back to top Go down
crocodile0
Untested
Untested
crocodile0

DLA Points : 14

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:51 am

We expect some people from here, some admin can make a team (max 10 players) and they need to join the tourney themselves, wouldnt be cool if DLA doesnt show up in the tourney, i prepared it for all academies, even the less known ones Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:16 am

Dartz ill be intrested to join accept it
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Light And Darkness Dragon Elite
Sasori Of The Red Sand

DLA Points : 4243
Location Location : On the throne, with the universe at his fingertips.

Warnings
Warnings:
GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT Left_bar_bleue1/10GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:56 pm

Everyone I've heard about this tournament before, it's only an advertisement for their academy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:35 pm

nah i checked it at ADA and its really a tourney in the first place when u join them u have an icon DLA ADA or other afflicates
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

Warnings
Warnings:
GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT Left_bar_bleue1/10GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Ik but the tournament is an advertisment for their academy, their sending that link to a lot of different academys.
Back to top Go down
crocodile0
Untested
Untested
crocodile0

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:29 pm

you heard rumors that arent true, did you read about the many ways to show your academy there? i dont think so <.<
Back to top Go down
D-Droid
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
D-Droid

DLA Points : 204

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:52 am

I'm in it. Too kick some A** and be the best out there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
Untested
Untested
Snakedoc(Lord)

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:47 am

neko you are always smart....
shut up and represent ur academy or dont speak at all
at the end it depends to the members ,not some lonely guy...
also guys u can join there 1 by 1 or tell crow to make a list of your people
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:44 pm

like i wont leave DLA ill just go in this tourney win and like be the galatic champion
Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
Untested
Untested
Snakedoc(Lord)

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:29 pm

u are welcome to Wink
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:11 pm

Snakelord, shut the hell up and leave me the F uck alone.
Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)
Untested
Untested
Snakedoc(Lord)

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:18 am

nobody wants to have anything to do with u...
just crawl back to ur hole and be a nice little worm..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:53 am

Snakedoc(Lord) wrote:
nobody wants to have anything to do with u...
just crawl back to ur hole and be a nice little worm..

Harsh, but I agree somewhat to it.

Anyway, I'll be ready if you guys need me.

Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Snake I've realized that over my short time on this earth, but I strive to help, and care for people, I really didn't want to start anything with you. I want to talk to you, and I want to apologize for introducing myself to you so harshly before. I hope we can be good friends in the future.
Back to top Go down
crocodile0
Untested
Untested
crocodile0

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:55 am

Stop the drama already! The tourney sign ups deadline is 6 JULY! Every academy is invited and DLA was not an exception, you can also advertise DLA there when you join (explained that in tourney topic, go check that). I said already i expect some people from DLA to join the tourney, it will be good for both you and us, you because you will have fun for sure and you have a chance to show DLA in best light, and us because we have then a more successful tourney.

If you want to join, do it now because 6 july is near (or tell your leader to make your line-up already) and DONT JOIN IF YOU WONT BE ACTIVE please.
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:45 am

Shut u, I was trying to make peace >.>
Back to top Go down
crocodile0
Untested
Untested
crocodile0

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:27 am

Guys hurry up, 6 july is near, start joining the tourney Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:26 am

Seems like a hassle, but yeah. Try to make more tournaments like this and MCA might join this time.
Back to top Go down
crocodile0
Untested
Untested
crocodile0

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:07 pm

You still have time, but it is short, hurry, i will put back your academy rank there in case you guys really join

Can i ask what the matter is with you leading 2 academies? haha

and try this site for your signatures, it can help you, i understand you're just beginning with gfx, your sigs are normal for start (believe me, we all do the same when we begin)
http://www.sigtutorials.com/

btw, my name is just crocodile but i had to put the "0" because it told me somebody took it before
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:23 pm

wow wow where can i sing dude loving tell me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:50 pm

Quote :
You still have time, but it is short, hurry, i will put back your academy rank there in case you guys really join

and try this site for your signatures, it can help you, i understand you're just beginning with gfx, your sigs are normal for start (believe me, we all do the same when we begin)
http://www.sigtutorials.com/

btw, my name is just crocodile but i had to put the "0" because it told me somebody took it before

I'm sick and tired of seeing photoshop pictures, so yeah Razz. I can do other sigs with CS5, but as I said, I don't like the photoshop style anymore Razz.

GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT RealmRules-5 I actually prefer that better lol, just, in all honesty, xD, I tell my gfx designers to use GIMP Razz. Cause meh, seeing photoshop again and again in every god damned academy is so old already Razz. Or some wannabe paint program that fails bad.

Anyway, we had a meeting yesterday. We'll join the tournament. I'm not really sure about anything of all these, but MCA will join.

Quote :

You sure it's only 2? Razz
Back to top Go down
crocodile0
Untested
Untested
crocodile0

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:01 pm

About gimp, i was a gimp user too for more than 2 years, then i realized PS is better and why not use that one. And theres not a thing like "program's signature style", gimp and photoshop are very similar and you can do almost everything same in both, so your sig can be done in PS too. (try not to cut the wings when you do that)

back to tourney, start joining please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT   GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT Empty

Back to top Go down

GALACTIC CHAOS TOURNAMENT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next