Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop

Go down 
+5
Armor Master
ϟGoddess of Exodiaϟ
Gracco.
Sasori Of The Red Sand
D-Droid
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
D-Droid
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
D-Droid

DLA Points : 204

Warnings
Warnings:
★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop Left_bar_bleue0/0★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop Empty
PostSubject: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Hello, if you would like a GFX done by me. Plz post below. Enjoy and have fun. Also your first GFX will be done for free. Also it will cost:
5= Userbar
10= banner
15= Avatar
20= Wallpaper
10= DN and Ygopro Cardsleeves

When you post tell me what you want on it, what you want it to say, also what you want on it for the background.
Userbar exapmle:
★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop Zero10

★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop Azure_13

Banner examples:
★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop SeireiBanner3

★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop Azure_12

★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop Master11

Wallpaper examples:
★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop Thumb_big_hd_da6c8cd2903f611043db3065c500b988

★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop Thumb_big_other_df260dbbb8e346a48e0d5b5abd669a5a

DN or Ygopro examples:
★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop ImagesCAYTXCZT

Last edited by ★Servant of Evil★ on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Light And Darkness Dragon Elite
Sasori Of The Red Sand

DLA Points : 4243
Location Location : On the throne, with the universe at his fingertips.

Warnings
Warnings:
★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop Left_bar_bleue1/10★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Might as well before I go, can I get a banner by today please?
Back to top Go down
Gracco.
Chancellor
Chancellor
Gracco.

Random Fact : Im Awesome.
DLA Points : 99796
Location Location : Nebraska

Warnings
Warnings:
★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop Left_bar_bleue0/0★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:16 am

I'll get a ygopro sleeve
Back to top Go down
https://new-dark-light.forumotion.com
D-Droid
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
D-Droid

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 am

Okay, chaos and Neko tell me what you want on it also what you want on the background.
Back to top Go down
ϟGoddess of Exodiaϟ
Moderators
Moderators

DLA Points : 70

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:45 am

I want an anime from cardfight vanguard avatar
Back to top Go down
D-Droid
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
D-Droid

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:41 am

Goddess Here A special Banner i made for your brithday. Happy Brithday! Very Happy

https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/177iqf.jpg

★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop 177iqf

P.s. Sorry that it doesn't look so good. I have been having troble with my Program.
Back to top Go down
Armor Master
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Armor Master

Random Fact : Likes Black Ops 2 and MW3
DLA Points : 242
Location Location : London, Ontario

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:28 pm

can i get a legendary six samurai shien background done?
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

Warnings
Warnings:
★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop Left_bar_bleue1/10★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:16 pm

I want one of an fallen angel specifically and use your imagination making it Razz
Back to top Go down
D-Droid
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
D-Droid

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:23 am

Okay Forgotten Angel.
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:59 am

Ye.
Back to top Go down
Armor Master
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Armor Master

Random Fact : Likes Black Ops 2 and MW3
DLA Points : 242
Location Location : London, Ontario

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:49 pm

oh and can i get a blackwing armor master avatar done 2 ill pay for the wallpaper since its more and the avatar will be the free one instead since itll be the first one
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Sasori Of The Red Sand

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Hmss.
Back to top Go down
! Vip !
Moderators
Moderators
! Vip !

DLA Points : 2483

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Can I get a DN Sleeve That Says Vip<3 in a diagonal line in the center of the sleeve. Also, could you put a pic in the back ground if I provide it.

I also want a Banner that Says: "The Bigger They are, The Harder They Fall" With Laval The Greater in the background and Vip<3 in the bottom right corner. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
D-Droid
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
D-Droid

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Yeah, i'll get it done in no time.
Back to top Go down
FlameLordD19
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
FlameLordD19

DLA Points : 167

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:45 pm

id like to make a request, im not sure if this ones on the house since this is my first request, but ill take my chances anyways.

First request: DN Cardsleeve

specifications: Either Evigishki Gustkraken or Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit or if at all possible both (back to back)

Second Request: Avatar

specifications: any number of evi/gishki and hieratic monsters as long as Gustkraken and Tefnuit are on it. make it dark and eiree (similar to the presence of yami bakura and yami marik) have yami bakura or yami marik on it as well. sorry if it will be difficult, but alteast it will give you some points Very Happy that and i get a chance to see your beautiful artwork. and dartz, if your watching this post....your work has become......perfect. congratz
Back to top Go down
SilentDarkSlayer
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
SilentDarkSlayer

DLA Points : 36

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:53 am

If I wanted a render to be done is that possible?
Back to top Go down
D-Droid
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
D-Droid

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:55 pm

i would like a banner with aster phoenix on it. with a background with destiny hero doomlord and dreadmaster on it. also have aster saying "Your destiny awaits you".

it might be hard but for my next request you can charge me doublee the regular points:)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:00 pm

i would like a banner saying " T.G Agent " and Agent of Mistery Earth on it, BLS on it, Archlord Kristya on it and T.G Striker on it. And plz make it look cool as all of ur banners ^_^

I can pay you any ammount Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FlameLordD19
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
FlameLordD19

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:25 pm

so paradox, how goes the requests?
Back to top Go down
D-Droid
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
D-Droid

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Ohh... I was done with it and i forgot to tell you. Sorry. xD
Back to top Go down
FlameLordD19
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
FlameLordD19

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:32 am

its ok lol, may i see them?
Back to top Go down
FlameLordD19
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
FlameLordD19

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:07 am

so may i see the lovely masterpieces you have made paradox?
Back to top Go down
D-Droid
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
D-Droid

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Yeah. Sorry, I've been super busy with college lately.
Back to top Go down
FlameLordD19
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
FlameLordD19

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:39 am

i start college in sept so ill be joining ur boat soon lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop   ★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop Empty

Back to top Go down

★Servant of Evil★ GFX shop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next