Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

Hey guys, It's me, Neko.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hey guys, It's me, Neko. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Yes, I admit it. I deleted everyone from the dorms. I did if for only one reason. To wake you all up. You guys have been lazy, you guys need to get new members, you guys need to start getting more serious with other academies, as in warring, team battles, you guys need to become more serious duelists. I only did all of that because I care about this forum, and that I wanted the Legendary Neko to go out in a blazing glory. I only did it because I care about all of you here, and I wish you the best of luck on your further journeys. This is farewell.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Desire
Chancellor
Chancellor
Bloody Desire

Random Fact : love watching anime
DLA Points : 6269
Location Location : in the graveyard

Warnings
Warnings:
Hey guys, It's me, Neko. Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey guys, It's me, Neko. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:59 pm

your leaving DLA for good then? and what happened to ur other account?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:00 pm

It got banned by Dartz.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:31 pm

You Had Reason
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:40 pm

I did.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:21 am

Then why didn't you start one yourself, oh dear Legendary Neko Razz

Remember, admins have the right have a war on their own Razz

Your decision was irrational and stupid, so to say. You didn't do it for the forum, you did it for yourself Razz.

Oh, furthermore, it's up to the members whether they want to be active or not, not the leader himself Razz. An academy is also a test of loyalty for members, remember that.
Back to top Go down
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Random Fact : I'm android 3...There's nothing random about me.
DLA Points : 1594
Location Location : Nowhere and everywhere!(if you get it)[If you didn't get my reference I'm here:]I'm never in teh smae place, I travel from world to world, ueling, fighting, battling, things of the such. Look hard and you just might find me in your world.

Warnings
Warnings:
Hey guys, It's me, Neko. Left_bar_bleue1/6Hey guys, It's me, Neko. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/6)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 pm

for some reason i fell like its my fault...i cant shake the feeling...
Back to top Go down
http://pokemontrainersrpg.forumotion.com/forum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:07 pm

Kai. My decision was a test of loyalty. It displayed whether or not the members would stay if something bad happened to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:08 pm

No matter how you may feel, I know what I did wasn't for my own sake, but for the better of the academy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:24 am

everyone makes mistakes. dont put it hard on neko. he made a mistake and thought it would better the academy. dont keep pestering him about it.
Back to top Go down
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Location Location : Nowhere and everywhere!(if you get it)[If you didn't get my reference I'm here:]I'm never in teh smae place, I travel from world to world, ueling, fighting, battling, things of the such. Look hard and you just might find me in your world.

Warnings
Warnings:
Hey guys, It's me, Neko. Left_bar_bleue1/6Hey guys, It's me, Neko. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/6)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:38 pm

if i agree with aster, it means im not kidding, and hes right
Back to top Go down
red ranger
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

DLA Points : 149

Warnings
Warnings:
Hey guys, It's me, Neko. Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey guys, It's me, Neko. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:37 pm

=o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:27 am

No, that's not an excuse. It's still stupidity and if he did do it for the betterment of the academy, why on earth would everyone even bother having these reactions?

Let me put it simply, you are still a kid, an immature and idiotic one at that.

If you wish to do a good thing for this academy (Which I'm close to giving up on) do an action that will wake up everyone not by means of stupidity.

Let me tell you this and now, your action is the reason why this place died more than it is now. Make Dartz and Daguvax as an example.

Your action is not an excuse, never it shall be.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Yes Kai, I know I'm just a stupid, idiotic kid, who doesn't know any better, I thought that it would be better for the academy, that's why I didn't think about it, I just did it, I reacted on instinct. I am a stupid kid. I know that, that's why I couldn't help doing what I did, call me what you want, I really don't care. This place was long dead and gone before I ever did anything, maybe it was a wake-up call so that everyone could move on with their lives, instead of wasting them in a dead academy such as this one, maybe it was to tell them that Yu-Gi-Oh is pointless and you're gonna waste your life, maybe it was a wake-up call that they should just stop with Yu-Gi-Oh all together. But I have one question for you. WHY THE love DO YOU CARE. YOU BARELY COME HERE ANYMORE, YOU FORMED YOUR OWN ACADEMY, AND PRACTICALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS PLACE. WHY THE love DO YOU CARE.
Back to top Go down
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:19 pm

i made my academies yes..............but i come here more then them XD and i understand very well why you did what you did.
Back to top Go down
MeteoriteX
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
MeteoriteX

DLA Points : 658

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Neko, just get off of this forum already. If youre leaving then just go. You're not even a member anyway, so just get out.
Back to top Go down
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:20 pm

got something against kids? kick me out then! i would've done the same thing if i could've and if i was in his position. let him take his time to go, or stay if he wants to and can
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:14 pm

Neko wrote:
Yes Kai, I know I'm just a stupid, idiotic kid, who doesn't know any better, I thought that it would be better for the academy, that's why I didn't think about it, I just did it, I reacted on instinct. I am a stupid kid. I know that, that's why I couldn't help doing what I did, call me what you want, I really don't care. This place was long dead and gone before I ever did anything, maybe it was a wake-up call so that everyone could move on with their lives, instead of wasting them in a dead academy such as this one, maybe it was to tell them that Yu-Gi-Oh is pointless and you're gonna waste your life, maybe it was a wake-up call that they should just stop with Yu-Gi-Oh all together. But I have one question for you. WHY THE love DO YOU CARE. YOU BARELY COME HERE ANYMORE, YOU FORMED YOUR OWN ACADEMY, AND PRACTICALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS PLACE. WHY THE love DO YOU CARE.

Ah, the sentiments of a child. Your statement has so many flaws that it makes me laugh and lazy to point them all. One thing for sure, if I forgot about it, why do I still come here and bother posting? Oh yeah, that's right, 'cause I want to Razz. And yes, you're stupid, idiotic, foolish, naughty, hypocrite, etc.

@Yuki: You're a kid. If you'd like, I'll take the liberty of displacing your account to the proper area.
Back to top Go down
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:54 pm

>.>i didnt mean it that way
also its yukO
>.>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:29 am

★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★ wrote:
>.>i didnt mean it that way
also its yukO
>.>

And should care about it because?
Back to top Go down
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:39 pm

im epic-like 'n' stuff thats why>.>
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Light And Darkness Dragon Elite
Light And Darkness Dragon Elite
Sasori Of The Red Sand

DLA Points : 4243
Location Location : On the throne, with the universe at his fingertips.

Warnings
Warnings:
Hey guys, It's me, Neko. Left_bar_bleue1/10Hey guys, It's me, Neko. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Yuko shut up. And Kai I know I'm just a stupid child, story of my life. .-.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, It's me, Neko.   Hey guys, It's me, Neko. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, It's me, Neko.
Page 1 of 1