Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

the majestic of graphics shop

Go down 
+7
Nomad
spyfox2008
Gracco.
Partyboy72
Bloody Desire
Dark Yami Yuugi
Bee
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloody Desire
Chancellor
Chancellor
Bloody Desire

Random Fact : love watching anime
DLA Points : 6269
Location Location : in the graveyard

Warnings
Warnings:
the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:19 pm

wait imsosorry1997 is in team X?
i know him, he stalked my bloodbath123 account and i stalked his account with my
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! BB account,
good times.
Back to top Go down
Partyboy72
Blue Eyes Ultimate
Blue Eyes Ultimate
Partyboy72

DLA Points : 367

Warnings
Warnings:
the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:41 pm

They all look really good
Back to top Go down
Gracco.
Chancellor
Chancellor
Gracco.

Random Fact : Im Awesome.
DLA Points : 99796
Location Location : Nebraska

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Yeah Nice Smile
Back to top Go down
https://new-dark-light.forumotion.com
Bee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

DLA Points : 349

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:28 pm

hey guys recently got photoshop and i started to play around and i made this the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 9rj1e hope u like it
Back to top Go down
Bee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:59 pm

the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 UEN9a
Back to top Go down
Bee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:01 pm

the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 KLnx1

2 more added guys and girls enjoy
Back to top Go down
Bloody Desire
Chancellor
Chancellor
Bloody Desire

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:35 pm

o cool
Back to top Go down
Bee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:38 pm

a new added guys the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 CYsop
Back to top Go down
Bee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:56 am

hey guys and girls im open to do banners user bars and also avitars so hit me up
Back to top Go down
Gracco.
Chancellor
Chancellor
Gracco.

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Can i get a avatar saying SoraNoTsubasa with legendary magician of dark?
Back to top Go down
Bee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:43 pm

wil try
Back to top Go down
Bee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:44 pm

the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 FPe9e
Back to top Go down
Bloody Desire
Chancellor
Chancellor
Bloody Desire

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:39 pm

damn harker your banners come out really nice, you said you use pixlr right? do you only use pixlr or pixlr and something else
Back to top Go down
Bee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:24 pm

i use photo shop and pixlr
Back to top Go down
Bloody Desire
Chancellor
Chancellor
Bloody Desire

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:16 pm

oh
Back to top Go down
Bee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:09 pm

ok guys i have been busy again made 2 new sigs for DNF users also as u may notice a few new banners are popping up because yours truly is making this place look better so please be patient and wait for this place to look nice

~Bee
Back to top Go down
The Guy Over There
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
The Guy Over There

Random Fact : I LOVE CHICKEN!!!!!!!!
DLA Points : 160
Location Location : behind you

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:27 pm

how many points to make this sexy and and have a nice font saying "allprostickman" next to it

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/078/8/9/Blackwing_Armed_Wing_Signature_by_soul_graphics.png
Back to top Go down
Bee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 am

sorry to say this but i dont have tomecto make personal sigs at this time as i am redesigning the academy but soon as i finish and i have re done some of them i will get back on the personal banners

Last edited by Bee on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NerverMind
Testers
Testers
NerverMind

DLA Points : 261

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:10 am

Make me a sig/banner and put BLS on the middle

Don't make it too bright because it would ruined the beauty of the sig and that's all
Back to top Go down
Bee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:48 am

NerverMind wrote:
Make me a sig/banner and put BLS on the middle

Don't make it too bright because it would ruined the beauty of the sig and that's all

please read my last comment... sorry i cant do personal sigs right now as i busy trying to make this place look better and also have to things sorted in my life so please can u wait
Back to top Go down
NerverMind
Testers
Testers
NerverMind

DLA Points : 261

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Oh, ok I didn't know Razz
but still if you would again I am gladly want you to make me one
I'll pay dla points for it if you want and that's all
Back to top Go down
Gracco.
Chancellor
Chancellor
Gracco.

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:35 pm

hey Bee can i make the banners? Look i made these today
the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 3AIGB
the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 FCYnr
the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 XB7T8
Back to top Go down
(TCK)Astral
Moderators
Moderators
(TCK)Astral

DLA Points : 185
Location Location : Bulgaria

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:07 pm

i like the one with the black rose Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sasori Of The Red Sand
Light And Darkness Dragon Elite
Light And Darkness Dragon Elite
Sasori Of The Red Sand

DLA Points : 4243
Location Location : On the throne, with the universe at his fingertips.

Warnings
Warnings:
the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:01 pm

I, personally, like Nervermind's signature more.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:28 pm

new banner guys hit me up also i can take requests again the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 Bpe6F
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the majestic of graphics shop   the majestic of graphics shop - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the majestic of graphics shop
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next