Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

Character creation

Go down 
+3
Bloody Desire
~ Purple Ritual Taco ~
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
7 posters
AuthorMessage
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Random Fact : I'm android 3...There's nothing random about me.
DLA Points : 1594
Location Location : Nowhere and everywhere!(if you get it)[If you didn't get my reference I'm here:]I'm never in teh smae place, I travel from world to world, ueling, fighting, battling, things of the such. Look hard and you just might find me in your world.

Warnings
Warnings:
Character creation Left_bar_bleue1/6Character creation Empty_bar_bleue  (1/6)

Character creation Empty
PostSubject: Character creation   Character creation EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:29 am

lol I made THIS topic for u to post characters in XD Razz
Back to top Go down
http://pokemontrainersrpg.forumotion.com/forum
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Location Location : Nowhere and everywhere!(if you get it)[If you didn't get my reference I'm here:]I'm never in teh smae place, I travel from world to world, ueling, fighting, battling, things of the such. Look hard and you just might find me in your world.

Warnings
Warnings:

Character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character creation   Character creation EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:30 am

Name: Yuko Tsikumaru
Universe: YGO
Background: Unknown(I will edit later on XD)
Description or Picture: My avatar XD
Deck: Human spirit(check my sig for that)
Powers: Can talk to monster spirits
Duel runner: Yes(Howling Spirit)
Spirit Monster: Yes(Human Dragon)
Personality: Likes playing Yu-Gi-Oh and making Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Hates cheaters. Tries to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
~ Purple Ritual Taco ~
Winged Kuriboh
Winged Kuriboh
~ Purple Ritual Taco ~

Random Fact : Ive Been Eaten And Spit Out Lots :D
DLA Points : 66
Location Location : In Someones Belly

Warnings
Warnings:
Character creation Left_bar_bleue0/0Character creation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character creation   Character creation EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Name: Namu Gracen
Universe: Ygo
Background: Didn't Think it Threw 100% Yet
Description or Picture: Same As My Avatar Very Happy
Deck: Oceanic Angels
Powers: Can Vaguely See Into Future Threw His Monster Spirit
Duel runner: Yes (Crying Sorrows )
Spirit Monster: Yes ( Oceanic Angel Jelly, Oceanic Angel Orsula)
Personality: Always Happy And Cheerful But Has A Secret DarkSide
Also Loves Cats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bloody Desire
Chancellor
Chancellor
Bloody Desire

Random Fact : love watching anime
DLA Points : 6269
Location Location : in the graveyard

Warnings
Warnings:

Character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character creation   Character creation EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Name: konryu
Universe: on earth 2024 in Video game
Background: came from England
Description: wings, a silver body, black head gear, 5' 8 in height, claws, silver sword
Deck: not yugioh so idk
Powers: gets Stronger and faster when eats metal
Duel runner: no
Personality: cold hearted, angry

my character is not yugioh based
Back to top Go down
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★

Warnings
Warnings:

Character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character creation   Character creation EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:42 am

Name: Koru
Universe: DBZ
Background: Unknown
Description or Picture:Character creation Normal_023_1
Deck: none
Powers: sword can control fire, light, and earth elements, body can control water, ice, and wind elements.
Duel runner: No, but has a motorcycle
Personality: Serious
Back to top Go down
D-Droid
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
D-Droid

DLA Points : 204

Warnings
Warnings:

Character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character creation   Character creation EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:26 am

Name: Asmodeus Azure
Epithet: "Monster"
Race: Shinigami
Height: 170 cm (5' 8")
Weight: 54 kg (120 lbs)
Universe: YGO
Description or Picture: Asmodeus appears as a skinny teenager and has pale skin, mopey white hair and red eyes. He usually wear black and white clothing coupled with a pair long pants.

Character creation Render_Accelerator
Deck: Brotherhood of the Fire Fist
Powers: To take a person soul upon beating them in a duel.
Duel runner: Yes
Spirit Monster: Number 53: Heart-Earth
Personality: Usually Asmodeus looks bored for most of the time, spending most of his time sleeping, however the quiet facial expression hides his murderous intent- A bloodthirsty, sadistic side of Asmodeus, which is sometimes shown and which breaks him into wide grins and laughs, giving him a maniacal and sadistic appearance. He also seems to give off a rather noble-like presence.

Last edited by l AzureFlameGod l on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Accelerate~
Untested
Untested
~Accelerate~

Random Fact : Everyone will just put "I like pie" to assume they are funny ._.
DLA Points : 30
Location Location : New Orleans, Louisiana

Warnings
Warnings:

Character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character creation   Character creation EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:09 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Drake Fin

Universe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Background: Drake kicked off at dueling at 6 years and hasn't stopped since! One day, however, his cards, they did something! And now, Drake can see the duel spirits. He can sense the evil in everybody and make it surface to expose them for their true selves. On his 13th birthday, his parents died in a car crash and his brother drowned. Now, Drake is left alone in this world with nothing but a deck, duel runner, and a bag full of whatever he could find before he had to leave his original home.

Description or Picture: Character creation Vocaloid-kagamine-len-10915

Deck: Chaos Dragons

Powers: Eyes glow black and white when angry or sad. Can run faster then anyone on earth

Duel runner: Nope, can't afford one Razz

Spirit Monster: Serpent Night Dragon is very calm. But get him mad, and his trigger blows. He is very brave and couragous, pushing Drake to his very limits. (Serpent Night Dragon talks in blue!) Blue-Eyes White Dragon on the other hand is very ferocious and angry. If he could, he would bite anyone who got in his way. Blue-Eyes still has a softer side but Drake has yet to discover it. (Blue-Eyes White Dragon talks in cyan!) And finally comes Red-Eyes Black Dragon. Red-Eyes is very talkative and childish. He loves the brighter side of everything and is kinda like the "child" of the four. (Red-Eyes Black Dragon talks in red!)

Personality: Drake has a love for water, since he grew up around Miami. He is very loud, funny, and fun to be around. Apart from the expression of happiness, Drake still has a hole in his body from his parents and brother dying meer monthes ago. He holds his deck very dear to him and his three most prized cards ever are his life! He considers them his best friends for life. He hates the people that always look down on himself and others, along with those who take everything serious. And then there are the people who act like there life is horrible. I mean, how would your life suck when your family just died monthes ago? Razz

Dark Magician
Dark Magician
spyfox2008

DLA Points : 67

Warnings
Warnings:

Character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character creation   Character creation EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:05 am

Name: Luke Sillva
Universe: Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's
Background: hes known by few but he love dueling powerful people and tries to make friend with them but all he has is his deck, his runner, and his food and money.^_^
Description or Picture: My avatar
Deck: six samurai
Powers: Can talk to monster spirits,
Duel runner: Yes(guardian angel)
Spirit Monster: Yes(Blade Armor Ninja, All form of Shien (shadow shien: WHITE)(shogun shien: GREEN)(Legendary shien: RED)
Personality:he will duel anyone at anytime. his love for dueling let him grow stronger and will fight and defend for anyone who tries to hurt the people that he cares for
Back to top Go down
photon88
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
photon88

Random Fact : i love histroy
DLA Points : 915
Location Location : PA

Warnings
Warnings:

Character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character creation   Character creation EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:14 am

Me: Giovanni

Unrivse: YGO. Yugioh zexal
picture: i do not feel like showing it cuase i would be from an anime proably that i do not know about. i can't make anime pics.
descripton: One day i went to one of my locals tormentsi had my lightsworn/ligth ray deck and a six sam deck that i wanted to try out with my buds i also had my trades. during the end of it like after the 4 macths were done when the majoty people left a portal hole opened up and suck us in it as well as some yugioh stuf from the store. we laned in the world of yugioh zexal and eacth of us were there. and we knew what just happened to us then we saw yugioh monster in a spirt form they said that " you are from anthor dimtion and you can not returen to it we know we are your duel spirts for we have chosen you and when you came here we grated you the power. each one came to us and luckly we were able to get a shop this shop was a shop that we would live in we we had to get jobs so we did we also hold localy torrments. we always some money prolblems soe we could not get some things lucky RJ the manger father runed the place. we all have duel disk and our decks. also we all got some unqiue power.
background: has a sence of hummor, care about his freinds also love to duel and nevery cheats. vitum of begin bullied.
Deck: Lightsworn/lightray and the other deck six sam ( rember it got suck in as well)
Deul spirt: Lightray Diabolos ( the oppsite of the orgianl diabolos cuase he is with the light)
duel runner: nope can't get one and won't.
power: coneting with the spirt world of duel monsters. I have the power of time,barriers and photon i am one of the few of use that have 3 ( you know i was going to do it. we are very carefull of wait we do with our power. ( can only go back in time as long as it 3 days back in time. i can do other time things with my time power.)

Last edited by photon88 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put something in again)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character creation   Character creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Character creation
Page 1 of 1