Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm.

Go down 
+10
cardhunter12
! The Black Rose !
! SoraNoTsubasa !
Partyboy72
Nomad
ϟGravesixϟ
NerverMind
jackachu100
Harbinger of War
☣FireLordone☣
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
laglag
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

DLA Points : 29

Warnings
Warnings:
Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm.   Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:16 pm

how do you wanna imgur while having mouse on his rating?

Oh and here is my homework:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f16/17/07/95/18/gustow10.jpg
Back to top Go down
tavo
Moderators
Moderators
tavo

DLA Points : 100192
Location Location : Earth

Warnings
Warnings:
Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm.   Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:06 am

Heres mine
https://i.imgur.com/Gl2xB.png
Back to top Go down
Bloody Desire
Chancellor
Chancellor
Bloody Desire

Random Fact : love watching anime
DLA Points : 6269
Location Location : in the graveyard

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm.   Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:07 pm

my homework is done
this is ultra rape
i bet no one over killed as bad as i did

http://i.imm.io/PJKo.png
Back to top Go down
☣FireLordone☣
Vice Chancellor
Vice Chancellor
☣FireLordone☣

DLA Points : 1747

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm.   Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:51 pm

lol you don't even have to do it xD
Back to top Go down
ϟGravesixϟ
Vice Chancellor
Vice Chancellor
ϟGravesixϟ

DLA Points : 15
Location Location : dead

Warnings
Warnings:
Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm.   Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:06 pm

guys we all know bloody didnt do it right, even without clicking the link?
Back to top Go down
Bloody Desire
Chancellor
Chancellor
Bloody Desire

Random Fact : love watching anime
DLA Points : 6269
Location Location : in the graveyard

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm.   Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:34 am

lol i usally do the HW but i got lazy this time cause i didnt have a gusto deck and didnt feel like making one
Back to top Go down
MeteoriteX
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
MeteoriteX

DLA Points : 658

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm.   Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Here's mine
https://i.imgur.com/RxloR.png
Back to top Go down
☣FireLordone☣
Vice Chancellor
Vice Chancellor
☣FireLordone☣

DLA Points : 1747

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm.   Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:21 am

lol no dude the rules changed you only have to take a picture of the win in a rated duel and take the picture when it say your rating has increased by....
Back to top Go down
ϟGravesixϟ
Vice Chancellor
Vice Chancellor
ϟGravesixϟ

Warnings
Warnings:
Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/5Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm.   Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:18 pm

i'll do it to cuz i wanted to test my gusto's
Back to top Go down
ϟGravesixϟ
Vice Chancellor
Vice Chancellor
ϟGravesixϟ

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm.   Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:35 pm

did it but left forgot to imgur it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm.   Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Work To All People in this academy that are user and in a dorm.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2