Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

Revenge on CHA

Go down 
+7
Loki - CHA
★ϟ★Yuko Tsikumaru★ϟ★
(Sgt. Frog) Kululu
! 0(^_^)0 !
xemnas night
tj
Sasori Of The Red Sand
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord Link CHA
CHA
CHA

DLA Points : 4

Warnings
Warnings:
Revenge on CHA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Revenge on CHA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Revenge on CHA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: before you jump on this band wagon   Revenge on CHA - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:13 pm

before you jump in and join in this insanity, you should know everything that happend, darkshade was a disrespectful member of CHA, he insulted all our staff, we gave him multiple chances and he continued to be disrespectful to everyone, including my staff. He got baned from DN for herasing members of my site on DN, which is clearly ageinst the rules of DN, so before you give any thought about what he says, you should know the whole story, oh and by the way, those decks are outdated.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Revenge on CHA   Revenge on CHA - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:46 am

Link and fushidara i didnt want it to get down to this but if ur taking action against me i won't stay Still i tried everyway to try to get back and i even became that nice for u and u didnt even trust me i even threatened u and i made a Fake Account and i was Nic in it BUT i couldnt stay with the Fake account i admited it and the multilipe chances it wasnt even 3 it was 2 and remmember the reason y i was Banned it was

you Blew ur second chance weasel somewhere else and i cared for the academy so i wanted to know if u were cheating on CHA u were helping DDA and im saying this to you Hazou remember when u asked me y r they helping DDA i just told Raptor that ( r u cheating on the academy) he Banned me y is that ask him not me and btw im sry Link and Fushidara and Link i could of continued the Upper rank plan and destroy ur academy and i can change my IP Address any time and i can even Ruin ur life cause i know ur email i also can get ur email Pass and know all the things ur afflicated in and Ruin ur stratos but u Should be Grateful that i didnt and Jbels ur a LIAR

Forgot to Type that hazou ur a liar and im the Guest who's always on and u cant do anything to me CHA and u shouldnt lie in the story CHA tell him the story from DDAN and every detail how i was the worst and how u laughed at me SO i laughed back when i was the best in ur academy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Revenge on CHA   Revenge on CHA - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:31 am

This is just getting stupid. I will say this and finish this, nobody fuckings put their personal feeling in this page anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge on CHA   Revenge on CHA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge on CHA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2