Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
codymartin71
Moderators
Moderators

DLA Points : 379

Warnings
Warnings:
I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck Left_bar_bleue0/0I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck Empty
PostSubject: I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck   I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:32 pm

here is the picture of my deck https://i.imgur.com/8ElZj.png
Back to top Go down
joelbolt35
Light And Darkness Dragon Elite
joelbolt35

DLA Points : 309

Warnings
Warnings:
I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck Left_bar_bleue0/0I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck   I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Isn't that just the structure deck lol
And why not try a genex undine build??
Back to top Go down
codymartin71
Moderators
Moderators

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck   I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:00 pm

i dont have the genex cards
Back to top Go down
joelbolt35
joelbolt35

DLA Points : 309

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck   I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:04 pm

I am currently running a Merlantean build (without megalo/slinde) and my brother is running genex atlantean... What kind of atlantean deck do you want? You can also do a codarus control or pure atlantean
Back to top Go down
codymartin71
Moderators
Moderators

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck   I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:09 pm

you can ask your brother if he can send me the genex stuff in the mail.
Back to top Go down
Sofaki
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Sofaki

DLA Points : 95

Warnings
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck   I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:02 pm

codymartin72 if you looking for a Atlanteans + Mermail deck

I post my most i writting for you

https://new-dark-light.forumotion.com/t1992-sofakirequest-atlantean-mermail-deck#12437
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck   I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck Empty

Back to top Go down

I need some help with my real life atlanteans deck
Page 1 of 1