Darkness and Light academy
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Welcome To New Orichalcos Darkness And Light Academy 2.0 ! Register after that log in then log in to chat for a test to see what dorm u get into Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness And Light Academy Where Dueling Lives!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Darkness And Light Academy! Register Then Log In After That Log In To Chat For A Test!

darkshade's re-test

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

darkshade's re-test Empty
PostSubject: darkshade's re-test   darkshade's re-test EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Tester: kaizerzack20
Testee: darkshade101

Deck of Tester: BW and Hieratic (I warned him before hand that I could switch decks when I used Hieratic >.>, but he said he could care less and that I switched back with BW to go easy on him). [01:50:37] @ ◊ƒŘǺŋċęŝ◊ »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº : And I warned you
[01:50:42] @ ◊ƒŘǺŋċęŝ◊ »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº : BEFORE the duel
[01:50:46] @ ◊ƒŘǺŋċęŝ◊ »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº : If you'd like
[01:50:49] @ ◊ƒŘǺŋċęŝ◊ »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº : I'd switch decks >.>
[01:51:07] darkshade101 : i didnt care about that
Deck of Testee: Masked Hero

DN Name of Tester: kaizerzack20
DN Name of Testee: darkshade101

Match Duel: 2/3 Beat him in 3rd turn each duel.

Speed: 8/20
Attitude: 14/30 Didn't like his ego.
Recognition of Misplays: 87/100
Flexibility *How the testee handles his/her cards*: 170/200 Didn't start the good combo.
Ruling Knowledge: 18/30 He doesn't know what BW means and other acronym for that matter...
Deck Build: 10/20

Results: 307 Welcome to Ra!

Winged Kuriboh: 100-159/400
Blue Eyes Ultimate: 160-229/400
Dark Magician Purple: 230-299/400
Ra: 300-349/400
Obelisk: 350-380/400
Slifer: 381-400/400
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: darkshade's re-test   darkshade's re-test EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:08 pm

acronyms and shit go under rulings? actually they are even apart of that list anyways wtf? lol but gratz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: darkshade's re-test   darkshade's re-test EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:25 pm

Darkshade , I know you are sad about being ra but You will soon be in Slifer red because of ur awsome dueling skills ^_^ So dont be pissed cuz of those results lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: darkshade's re-test   darkshade's re-test EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:38 pm

i wanna be in slifet 2 , but never put me in a war , i would screw it up xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: darkshade's re-test   darkshade's re-test EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:12 pm

stuff like this happens sometimes i mean everyone in life has there failures thats what makes them even try harder, i mean everytime i lost to you i tried my best to get better so the next time we duel i could be a real oppenent and your one of my best friends and greatest rivals gl to your next retest
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: darkshade's re-test   darkshade's re-test EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:03 pm

it's ok every1 sucks guys Very Happy xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: darkshade's re-test   darkshade's re-test EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:45 pm

I dun Dx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: darkshade's re-test   darkshade's re-test EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:54 pm

No, not the acronyms... but there are just some rulings he missed, I just wanted to point out the acronyms Razz.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: darkshade's re-test   darkshade's re-test EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:47 am

lol kaiz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: darkshade's re-test   darkshade's re-test EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:00 am

Hey, duelist here know I can demote when I'm the one who conducted the re-test >.>... if I see a person unfit, I'm not one to sit around and just promote them to something higher they don't even deserve.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: darkshade's re-test   darkshade's re-test EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Kind of....harsh, if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: darkshade's re-test   darkshade's re-test EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Let's just say I'm the grim reaper here for re-test...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkshade's re-test   darkshade's re-test Empty

Back to top Go down

darkshade's re-test
Page 1 of 1